aHappyDeal - Bluetooth Metal Speaker

Westchester, Illinois 1 comment

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

Review about: Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #638290

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!

Ahappydeal.com gone wrong

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

Messages

From Buyer - Michael ODell

6/4/2012 10:04 PDT

First off shippment was sent with wrong zip code.Package went back to

warehouse in rosemead,Contatced ahappydeal.com,They said i had to pay 15.00 doallrs to reship..just 30 miles away..I live in anaheim..ok i paided.. took a week after payment to get,Then i open box and the screen is cracked,Cant use touch screen damaged at ahappydeal,com wearhouse..they shipped it out with cracked touch screen.

so now there telling to recalibarte unit,,Screen is cracked.cannnt touch screen it is CRACKED>>screen is leaking...I want a new one..I dont waht to pay for shipping or any other charges...this really bad customer service..at AHAPPYDEAL.com i want a refund...tired of dealing with them..total refund is 74.00 us dollars....

Review about: Android 7 Inch Tablet.