Westchester, Illinois

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

Had an Experience with aHappyDeal?

Comments

Abdrea
San Diego, California, United States #638290

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!

Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Baikal Miner Quad Cube Review Baikal Miner "Baikal Miner is a CROOK and a SCAM I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my HORROR story so hopefully you don’t end up..." Read more Squaretrade - STAY AWAY FROM SQUARE TRADE, THEY ARE LIARS AND IDIOTS. Squaretrade "I bought a visio TV 3 years ago. with that, I bought square trades warranty. the TV broke. I called and and emailed them multiple times. (of course had to..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more