aHappyDeal - Bluetooth Metal Speaker

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16, 2013 #638290 San Diego, California

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to aHappyDeal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about aHappyDeal.
Filing a new complaint about