Westchester, Illinois

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

Had an Experience with aHappyDeal?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #638290

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!

Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more