Westchester, Illinois

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

Had an Experience with aHappyDeal?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #638290

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!

Gearbest - Stay away Gearbest "The site looks at first very good. The prices are very attractive and the first order usual done very quick. The problem starts after the order is placed. My review..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Very good experience Gearbest "I met GearBest on Facebook and the first order i was afraid, but after the first buy, i realize how the store is so perfect. I lives in Brazil and..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more